...

Welcome all to our blog. in this blog we talk about Bogor Botanical Garden. well enjoy.



Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Teensave

Awal Rachmansyah

Hi guys,my name is Awal Rachmansyah.You can call me Awal.I come from Jakarta,Indonesia.
I studied at SMAN 42 Jakarta.I am 15 years old. I like to play guitar, play football, and many more.



Bimo Mahesa Irfianto

Hi all, my name is Bimo Mahesa Irfianto. my friend call me Bimo. i from Jakarta. i'm 15 years old. well i like to play video game, make some story, and many more. well, nice to meet you all


Ekki Agung Eriansyah

Assalamualaikum ..
My name is  ekki agung eriansyah, you can call me ekkiiii, I really like making jokes. but not excessive. I think it is enough to introduce myself. and I have a beautiful word ... 'be the first or you'll be last '

Wassalamualaikum..

Fajar Hidayat

 Excuse me, my name is Fajar Hidayat, I am 15 years old, next year I'm 16 years old, I lived near Jakarta, not far from there is my home, I like reading, joking, and laughing, I quote this life meaningful by praying. Guten Tag All , you know me so well but I dont know you so well la..la..la 

Hayuning Widyandhani

Hallo friends, my name is Hayuning Widyandhani
i studied at at SMAN 42 Jakarta.


Nadia Dija Aisiya
 
Hey fellas, my name is Nadia Dija Aisiya. you can call me Dija. I like blogging, photography, games, and many more. I study at 42 Jakarta Senior High School. And I'd rather do nothing and be happy, than do something I know I don't love ;)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comment:

Post a Comment